Friday 13 January 2017

Celebrity Plastic Surgeon Opens Walk-In Botox Medical Boutique in Georgetown

Tags

Celebrity plastic surgeon Dr. Ayman Hakki has returned to Georgetown, with a new concept in beauty, the walk-in Botox clinic. Dr. Hakki’s medical boutique, Luxxery Express, opened this month on Wisconsin Avenue.



“You don’t need an appointment and you won’t waste hours in a waiting room,” says Dr. Hakki, who is Board Certified in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.

“Patients can see me for their Botox or injectables and then walk to Social Safeway or go shopping.”

The first walk-in patient to the practice, Carmen Phelps, 35, came in last week after seeing the NBC4 feature on Luxxery Express.  “When I saw it on TV, I thought, I like the idea of the express service and a spa-like setting,” said the busy House staffer. “But, more importantly, I wanted to go to a real plastic surgeon.”

Phelps knew she wanted a filler, which is now requested as much Botox in the practice. “I exercise a lot, so I don’t have a lot of fat. But my face was looking sunken, drawn. I looked tired,” she says.

“Dr. Hakki looked at my face — from a point of physiology and biology –and then decided exactly where to put the Radiesse injections, based on my bone structure. He knew by giving fullness, here, at the top of my cheekbones, it would decrease the shadows under my eyes. It’s really artistry,” says Phelps.


EmoticonEmoticon